Tony McManus' public speaking presentations inspire audience members to maintain their Well Being through the Mental Health Solution of Social Connection.
Tony’s keynote presentation shares a very personal story about rising up from the devastating loss of a family member into a number of simple life saving stories and strategies that are having a positive impact on Australia’s Mental Health crisis. With a passion focussed on the Mental Health solution of Social Connection he shares tips and observations that not only point individuals into the right direction to seek help but can also be used to help companies and organizations become employers of choice through simple strategies that help Work Life balance.
Tony has been engaged as a key note speaker for the following sectors: Community Groups, Coorporate engagements, Sport Clubs, Schools.
Presentation Topics include but not limited to:
Solving a WW2 mystery whilst on a Volunteer Tourism Project.
• How engaging in a Volunteer Tourism Project as a Mental Health solution on a remote “Gilligan’s Island” off the North West of PNG is closing the final chapter of a tragic WW2 event.
Simple minimal cost strategies to Volunteer your way to happiness.
• Social Connection as a highly effective Mental Health solution. Using the mantra “the best execise that you can do is to help someone else who is down to get up” as illustrated on https://www.facebook.com/ConnectTwoGrow/
It’s not all about work! The other side of the Work Life Balance equation.
• Reducing presenteeism through simple strategies that help you become an employer of choice who has a strong community profile
Creating an environment where it is ok to say “I am not ok”
• Getting on the front foot to increase awareness and reduce the stigma associated with tackling the Black Dog.
Team Building To Create A Premiership Team.
• Applying the Geelong Cats (3 recent AFL Grand Finals) and Costa Groups (one of Australia’s largest wholesale distributors and exporters of fresh fruit and vegetables) Core Value strategies to an SME to create a winning team.